publicação cruzada de: https://lemmy.pt/post/43075
New update on sourcehut!
- new staff (paid by NLNet fund grant)
- hut: a sourcehut CLI tool
- todo.sr.ht’s GraphQL API should land sometime this week
- GraphQL-native webhooks for git.sr.h should land before the next monthly update
- fixed bugs related to importing mbox files in lists.sr.ht
- fixed OAuth 2.0 bugs in meta.sr.ht
Libre culture is all about empowering people. While the general philosophy stems greatly from the free software movement, libre culture is much broader and encompasses other aspects of culture such as music, movies, food, technology, etc.
Some beliefs include but aren’t limited to:
Check out this link for more.
I’ve looked into the ways other forums handle rules, and I’ve distilled their policies down into two simple ideas.
Please show common courtesy: Let’s make this community one that people want to be a part of.
Please keep posts generally on topic
No NSFW content
When sharing a Libre project, please include the name of its license in the title. For example: “Project name and summary (GPL-3.0)”
Libre culture is a very very broad topic, and while it’s perfectly okay for a conversation to stray, I do ask that we keep things generally on topic.
Community icon is from Wikimedia Commons and is public domain.